click la kawan :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

nuha..tgk nh.aku tgh rajin update. (tag sakai) :P

salam,
tagged from nuha look so interesting
huuu..

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tagged the person who tagged you. If I tag you, its because i want to know more about you
 

lets begin the tag!

1)the name of Nurul Amalina has been given by my parents.was born on 25th January 1994 at Liverpool Maternity Hospital in Liverpool,England.U can call me amal,alin or amalina.normally,all my friends called me amal.alin is for relatives and siblings :).amalina is random :P .dont ever call me Nurul.i wont look back when u call me by that name.hehee..

2)Im the fifth from seven siblings.i have a perfect siblings :) two elder-bro,two elder-sis,one lil-sis and one lil-bro.im the one who's really talkative,hyperactive,childish in my siblings.huhu.
i love to fight with my lil bro.haha.*gado2 sayang ;D*.


3)ermm...i am a girl who loves shopping so much! i will spend every month for shopping.
mid valley,jusco tebrau,klcc and etc are my lovely partner for me to get all my stress out.miehehe.
i almost entering the world of shopaholic when i spent all my money with buying 3-4 pairs of shoes  in a month. xD fortunately,i have a person whom can control myself for not shopping too much.
*tq my bullies :)*

4)i have 6 super cool friends called GONJENG! they are nuha,amaq,azzah,byha,kima,pizah.
i cant stand by my own feet without them,i cant live without them.i really10000x love them.
eventhough,we're in different school.its not the end of our friendship.
 I LAP U GUYS!!!!! MUAH3! XOXOX :)

5) i do care for those who care of me :)

6) i really love people who loves me :)

7) i am my mummy's PA :D

8)i wont be unfaithful for those who really faithful to me :D

9) i have no idea to desrcribe about myself :P

10) i am a girl.please respect my personality. :)

11) i am a girl who's really easy to give up.please notice me when im in it ;)

12) i dont have any idea to describe myself.

13)dats all

14) tq!

25)25th january is my birthday! xD *gift! gift! gift!* :D

lotsa love,
Nurul Amalina

No comments: